Fast Forward, Pause or Play?

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Three bricklayers

Three bricklayers at a construction site were interviewed about their jobs. Here is how they responded to the question, "What do you think about your job?"

Bricklayer 1: "What do you mean what I do think? I lay bricks...it's just a job."
Bricklayer 2: "It's a living...it provides an income for myself and my family."
Bricklayer 3: "I'm part of a grand building project that will create new job opportunities and will make life better for generations to come."

Which one of these bricklayers do you think went on to become the most successful in the construction business?

Take home message: "You are who you think you are..."

(adapted from the book "The Magic of Thinking Big", by David Schwartz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home